Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Photo Response




  The photo I was shown was of a face that was being climbed by a wall climbing man.
The face has hazel eyes and pale skin. When you look closely at the texture of the face it begins to start looking like a wall mural because of the graininess of the texture. I think this image is an artistic image because it seems very deep. It doesn't look photoshopped to me, but the man's shadow looks a bit too round. I think the photo could mean life is everywhere. Which kinda goes with the picture when you think about it. I think the purpose of the photo is to make people think. The image to me, makes me think, I'm not too sure of what it means and it kind of creeps me out too. The scale makes the girls face not look real and look like a mural while the man looks real.

No comments:

Post a Comment